Kids Helping Kids
When children are provided with the opportunity to exercise their philanthropic muscles, they learn the importance of compassion, charity, and community involvement. The Children’s Wish Wishmaker School Program is a meaningful way for students to make a difference in another child’s life.
The Children’s Wish Wishmaker School Program will run from September to June, and will give schools complete flexibility in how they choose to fundraise throughout the school year.
Consider a school-wide walk, classroom bake sale, or neighbourhood car wash. Pump up school spirit with a dance-a-thon! Engage the parent community with a raffle or silent auction. Or keep it simple with a quick and easy Toonie drive. There are so many fun possibilities!
Fabulous Incentives and Prizes *
- Each school earns back 20% of the funds they raise.*
- The highest earning class in each school wins a pizza party.
- All participating schools in the province are entered into a draw for a $400 VISA gift card.
* If gross fundraising receipts in the province are less than the total value of fundraising incentives, The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada reserves the right to withhold said incentives in favor of donations being used for wish granting.
* The 20% back is not applicable for the Tape-a-toonie program